Knowledgable Gardener wants Penpals

Hi Gang I'm a disabled Horticulturalist seeking penpals from the gardeniing community. I am in Calgary with 90 frost free days. I am interested in Landscapes, plants and greenhousing.
Write to me at: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Derryl

Check out www.davesgarden.com Should be right down your alley!
Regards, Bill

It is a very bad idea to post your real address in newsgroups. You will probably be flooded with spam now.

USDA Zone 8