Know your fertilisers

I read an interesting comparison of inorganic fertilisers (ouch) v organic fertilisers (much preferable) tonight, comparing the NPK or each. It may interest some as to know the various % per weight of each fertiliser.
A typical inorganic fertiliser for acid loving trees and shrubs or general garden fertiliser 6, 3.4, 5.3 A typical inorganic fertiliser to suit fruit trees 10.5, 2.3, 8.3 A typical inorganic fertiliser for flowers and vegetables 5, 5.5, 4.1 A typical inorganic fertiliser for lawns 12.5, 1.7, 4.7 A typical inorganic fertiliser for roses 8, 3.7, 7.1
Cow crap 1, 0.4, 0.5 Chicken poo 2.1, 1.6, 1 Horse shit 0.7, 0.4, 0.5 Pig shit 1.1, 0.7, 0.1 Sheep poo 1.8, 0.4, 0.5
Chicken poo has 2-3 times the concentration of npk as any other poo which I found surprising
Blood and bone (my preference) 6, 7, 0 Bone dust 3, 10.9, 0 Fish emulsion 4.5, 0.4, 1.1
I use B&B quite a lot around my garden, including on my lawn.