know anything about this canna?

I was wandering around on eBay when I came across this. I googled and found nothing and so I thought perhaps the seller isn't using the proper name? If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. Lovely canna. Tempted to sign up to bid on it, but I would like to know for certain what it is first.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#52227363&category 529
No But I wish it was on UK site Looks worth going for
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

My guess is that they meant "Orchid" instead of "Orchard" - well, at least I haven't seen very many cannas whose flowers I would describe as being 'shaped similar to an orchard'