Knees becoming a problem

I use the gel filled knee pads and a short stool. Actually an old wood stool and my husband shortened the legs for me. It works pretty well and has a small back, which I like.
Why are you getting on your hands and knees to clean your floors? That's just plain crazy. Get one of those swifer mops and a robot roomba vacuum.
Take care of yourself.

Being 19 again?

Heck, I'd settle for being 50 again! :)
Gail
Mindy Wallace Wrote:

my first lesson as a professional gardener (longer ago than i care t remember) was never never kneel
-- Eyebright

I have no problem kneeling, but I have an excellent kneeling pad, it's a big thick red one with indents for my knees. I've seen them offered in catalogs, but I can't remember which one now. The guys who installed my front brick walk/terrace used it and raved about it. If I stumble across it again I'll post it here in wreck.gardens.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA