Killing weeds question?HELP

I need to kill weeds that have grown between stepping stones. What is the best way to kill them? I want to use bleach, my hubby wants to us store bought weed killer. I am sure the store bought will help some. but what will prevent them? thanks in advance Kathy
On 29 Apr 2004 23:49:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WilsonKKW) wrote:

'Preen' may prevent weed seed germination. Round-Up will kill the current residents, but not prevent new seeds from growing. Save your bleach for the laundry.