Killing Kudzu

I've come into a small inheritance and have bought a house with kudzu having taken over the back yard. This will have to go!

Which mentions Garlon 3A.

Any other ideas?

On another note I'll have landscaping to do for two houses. One house has a huge crepe myrtle dominating the front yard. Aside from that they are both empty slates. The terrains a little hilly in Atlanta 7b (piedmont). Both sun and shade.

I'll be thinking both landscape plantings (and ground covers) and more useful plants like blueberries, peaches and yarrow and I have no idea what else. Got a creek behind one.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

Looks like a lot of work.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Bill who putters

Lose the vegetative part but keep the roots.

Reply to
Billy

N P K Sheep/goat 1.44 - 0.5 - 1.21

Reply to