Killing Kudzu

I've come into a small inheritance and have bought a house with kudzu having taken over the back yard. This will have to go!
http://www.ehow.com/how_2072149_kill-kudzu.html
Which mentions Garlon 3A.
Any other ideas?
On another note I'll have landscaping to do for two houses. One house has a huge crepe myrtle dominating the front yard. Aside from that they are both empty slates. The terrains a little hilly in Atlanta 7b (piedmont). Both sun and shade.
I'll be thinking both landscape plantings (and ground covers) and more useful plants like blueberries, peaches and yarrow and I have no idea what else. Got a creek behind one.
Jeff

http://www.aces.edu/pubs/docs/A/ANR-0065 /
Looks like a lot of work.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

Maybe goats can do it for you?
http://www.plantgreenearth.com/gardening-information/goats-vs-kudzu
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

<http://goatconnection.com/articles/publish/article_84.shtml
N P K Sheep/goat 1.44 - 0.5 - 1.21
--
- Billy
In article

Baaaaa seems the way to go.
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=goat+milk+kudzu&ie=UT F-8&oe=UTF-8
--

Lose the vegetative part but keep the roots. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu#Medicine> <http://www.holisticonline.com/herbal-med/_Herbs/h329.htm <http://www.naturalhealthweb.com/articles/nations-weissman2.html
--
- Billy