Killing bermudagrass - non toxic spray?

Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my 30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol
Thanks!
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final

Mix in some orange oil. A cup of orange oil to a gallon of straight 20 percent vinegar and spray. However, this will only work if it's in the full sun.
Beerme wrote:

You can't totally kill bermudagrass. It's generally easier just to move. ;-)
Bob
zxcvbob wrote:

OH, you can kill it alright. You just have to dig up every little sprig and keep it on top of a sheet of tin in full sun for about a week. :-( ;-) Tom J

There are also a couple of handy weeding tools that apply well to bermudagrass, as well.
Google 'bermudagrass removal tools'.
Hint: If you can't kill it, twist it!