Killing Bermuda grass

OK, late last summer I poisoned all the Bermuda grass that was taking over everything. Now in those areas I have numerous weeds here and there that are nice and green. I wanted to wait until the Bermuda grass greens up again so I can kill any I missed but I don't recall how long it takes it to green up again so I don't know if it's dead for sure. I surely don't want to plant a new lawn and have the Bermuda grass come back. I'm in east TN and this lawn has a perfect southern exposure. Zone 6b according to this map.

that is the same zone I was in in PA and things grow much sooner and longer down here. Anyone down here with Bermuda grass? Is it green?

Is mad gardener still here? I think she lives ~ 20 miles away.

Reply to
Tony Miklos