Kafir Lime

I am looking for a Kafir Lime tree and haven't been able to find one at the nurseries here(florida). Does anyone know where I cqan obtain one? This plant is necessary for Thai cooking. Thanks! Also, does anyone know why my sapote are falling off the tree? Thye just passed the flower stage and were producing the fruit, then they fall off! Thanks again!

Reply to
glenon

Ginny

chaz