Kafir Lime

I am looking for a Kafir Lime tree and haven't been able to find one at the nurseries here(florida). Does anyone know where I cqan obtain one? This plant is necessary for Thai cooking. Thanks! Also, does anyone know why my sapote are falling off the tree? Thye just passed the flower stage and were producing the fruit, then they fall off! Thanks again!
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

I was able to fine one at a local Buddhist Temple Festival up here in PA - many of them have a adjacent market place. Also:
http://www.growquest.com/Fruit%20trees/kaffir_lime_tree.htm
Hope that helps! glenon wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/ka-lime_Gardening-Plants_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfmcZ1QQfromZR18QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ2032QQsatitleZkaQ2aQ20lime