Just one cat aka Rodent populations

Here we have more rodents about then anytime in living here 50 years. I¹ve dispatched about 80 rats in the last 2 months. I¹ve installed baffles to keep them off my sunflower feeders yet the increase is scary. Ever see 10 rats in a feeding frenzy on a bird feeder at 3 am ?

Have you noticed a similar increase in rodents?

Global warming prelude I hope not.

Bill who hopes this is just a statistical outlier.

Reply to
Bill

years. =EF=BF=BD

=BF=BDve installed

Import a few NYC rats to take over the turf, they carry switchblades.

Reply to
Sheldon

0 years. =EF=BF=BD

=EF=BF=BDve installed

That was 30 years ago. They've got assault weapons and HUMVEES now.

Chris New York City

Reply to
Chris