Junipers

Can anyone point me to information on Englewood Glen Juniper?
thanks charlie
Anyone??? The landscaper is wanting to put these in and they are about $1000 each so we wanted to know more about them before moving forward.
thanks, charlie

I've never heard of this Juniper. No mention of Juniper 'Englewood Glen' in Dirr's Manual Of Woody Landscape Plants, nor the 'Manual of Dwarf Conifers'. A simple google search on 'juniperus' and 'englewood glen' revealed nothing. I think perhaps the cultivar name is incorrect-- perhaps if you can get the true botanic name we can be of help.
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com