John Deere 318 with a Tilt-Dump Bagger - What's it worth?

I'm looking at a 318 with a Tilt-Dump Bagger. The tractor, mower deck, and bagger are all in good functional condition. The tractor is well maintained, but unrestored. What should I expect to pay? The owner doesn't really want to part with the tractor, but will take $2,500 for tractor with the bagging system. It also comes with the front weights. He also has a snow plow (dual hydraulic in great shape for $400). Again, he's 100% firm on the price.
don't know about where you are - but around here a '87 318 would only pull about $1100.00 - $1500.00 depending on condition . don't know anything about the snow plow - never have to use them here.........

oh I forgot:
you can call your local dealer, give the specs on it, and they should be able to tell you an estimate base price for it.

I'm in Colorado. If someone in Colorado has a 316, 318, or even a 400 series with a bagging system they want to sell, please email me!