Jasmine getting yellow and red not dry leaves

hello I've got Jasmine on a trellis that gets a decent amount of sunlight. I keep it well watered, it's always a moist and I spray the leaves every morning. Lately, some of the leaves are turning yellow and red like leaves would do in the autumn - so they're not dry and crunchy. Since I live in Los Angeles where every day has similar weather, I'm wondering what else may have changed. I called the nursery, but they couldn't figure it out! They suggested I move it to the far end of my balcony so it gets more direct sunlight, and that I water a little more often.

Oh and I'm using an organic seaweed-based fertilizer.

TIA!

- JayDee

Reply to
JayDee