Japanese stilt grass control

I live in SE Pa and this stuff is beginning to overwhelm me. I treat it in the open areas with a very diluted spray of roundup but even that is fatal to turf grass. Is anyone aware of any new lawn herbicide that can treat this mess in turfgrass? The labels on some containers say they can treat up to 40-50 different weeds but none I have seen list stilt grass. Short of hand-pulling I need help-fast!
Bill Mackey wrote:

This page will help: http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/mivi1.htm
Google is your friend.

USDA Zone 8