Japanese Maple Suggestions?

Hi guys, I have a small south-east facing garden and would love to hav

a Japanese Maple in a container on my deck.

Ideally i would like one which grows to a maximum of 5ft. Is there on which fits the bill?

I have been looking at a "Rising Sun" (Osakazuki) but have hear differing reports on how large they grow.

Hope you can help.

Mat

-- matt44

Reply to
matt44

I like the Full Moon type and Very fine lace like types. We have a bunch we grew from seed. They make great gifts. I have a fine lace red Japanese maple that is about 18 inch's tall and 20 inches wide that is about 30 years old. We trained it for a few years as a bonsai then moved it to a ground location where it hidden by Hosta and Hellebores.

Guess we have maybe 10 grafted trees and 200 from seed.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Reply to
dr-solo

Only if you say *where*.

Reply to
Sheldon

Hi, sorry, i'm in England in the Midlands

-- matt44

Reply to
matt44

Take a peak at this.