Japanese Knotweed Removal

Hi, I just wanted to introduce Phlorum, we're a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy based in Brighton and one of our main services is Japanese Knotweed Removal. So if anyone on here has any Knotweed related issues, then please don't hesitate to give us a call. 'Environmental Agency | environmental issues | environmental science' (http://www.phlorum.com /)