Japanese Garden Pictures - Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of my favorite parts about visiting Buenos Aires was going to the "Jardin Japones" (Japanese Garden) attraction located in the upscale neighborhood of Palermo.

It's a very tranquil place, which is nice in comparison to the hectic nature of the rest of the city.

Here's the gallery -

only visited once during our stay in BsAs, which I regret. If you're ever in Buenos Aires, I highly recommend stopping by. The entrance fee is only about $2-3 US per person.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels