Japanese Garden Pictures - Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of my favorite parts about visiting Buenos Aires was going to the "Jardin Japones" (Japanese Garden) attraction located in the upscale neighborhood of Palermo.
It's a very tranquil place, which is nice in comparison to the hectic nature of the rest of the city.
Here's the gallery - http://www.argentinatravelpictures.com/Jardin-Japones-Palermo-Buenos-Aires/index.html
We only visited once during our stay in BsAs, which I regret. If you're ever in Buenos Aires, I highly recommend stopping by. The entrance fee is only about $2-3 US per person.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL