Japanese beetles on basil

Is it legal for them to attack my basil? This is ridiculous. Last year it was the pole beans. Today, the basil. Don't give me any of that BS about picking them off by hand. There are hundreds of them. Other than Ortho, anyone have a cool solution?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Wonder if they are edible.

Milky Milky Milky

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Reply to
brooklyn1

How much basil... for a couple three plants draping with fine netting for a few days until the bugs cycle is over will work.... buy a package of woodworkers tack cloth (looks like cheese cloth) from Lowe's for like $6.

Reply to
brooklyn1