Japanese Aucura

I live just west of Baltimore. I want to purchase five or six Japanese Aucuras. Hopefully two 5 gallon shrubs and three or four 3 gallon shrubs. I want to buy them locally so I can inspect them.
Does anyone know of a specific nursery that has these shrubs?
snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

http://unusually-great-plants.heronswood.com/search?w=Japanese+Aucuras&ca tegory=&zone=&zipcode=&siting=&flowercolor=&x&y
Looks like a trip about to find specifics.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
I Ching I prefer yarrow http://www.webdesign.hu/ching/ching.html