Jalapeno's

Just bought two jalapeno plants, about 3 inches tall, I just want to know the basic guide to growing these and where to grow them what soil when to clip etc. This is one of the first plants iver tried growing, as well as im scarificating some trident maples, but any advice on this would be helpful. Thanks

Reply to
Mattb

What kind of soil do you have? Are you talking about growing them in the ground, or in pots? Where do you live? How much sun & shade (by percentage of the whole day) would these plants get? Can you control that last factor at all?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I grow these all the top. Just put 'em in a pot, & put 'em on your porch. They love plently of good hot sun, (after all, they are "hot" peppers), the more the better. I just grow them in a pot of miracle grow.

Reply to
wilmingtonbahai