Jacarandas and frost

I live in Marin County CA about 25 miles from the ocean. Harvested seeds from So. Cal. and they`ve germinated spectacularly. Will they survive our winter cold? How low can the temperature get before damage? I rarely see this lovely tree in No. Calif. Any input appreciated. Peter Hight
g'day peter,
as far as i know they are frost sensative until around 2 or so meters high, not sure if you get snow but don't reckon they will take that if you do. here in australia they grow in warm temperate to tropical conditions, and generally in frost free areas.
len
snipped
--
happy gardening