But then the rains came. Ahhhhh!
Way Back Jack wrote:

Roflmao!!
On 2005-10-08 08:31:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@home.net (Way Back Jack) said:

We got over 5 inches here in the Hudson Valley of N.Y. yesterday!
Finally!
--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.

Way Back Jack wrote:

You should have seen the harvesters working the corn and soybean fields over hear on the eastern shore. It looked like armored vehicles on missions in Iraq.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.