[Isotoma] Blue Star Creeper

1. What is the difference between "Isotoma Blue Star Creeper" and just "Blue Star Creeper"? 2. Will either grow in sand? 3. I find it ready available for sale on the internet, but cannot find seeds. Do you know why?
Thank you so much!
(I'm in the US Zone 5 and have chosen it to plant between patio stones because of it's fast growth and ability to take foot traffic)