ISO: Hose reel with brass fittings

Folks:
I'm looking for a good quality hose reel with brass fittings.
I've had 3 or 4 of the plastic reels (purchased at home depot, sears, & menards) and they all end up breaking after a year or so.
I'd really like to find something that has sturdy construction and brass fittings that can a) won't break after just 1 year and b) can possibly be replaced if they do break.
Any suggestions?
I would prefer an email response, as I don't monitor this group often.
Thanks!
dm
David Gibbs wrote:

Funny you should ask.
I just got a catalog from "Improvements" with [what appears to be] such a hose reel described. They have a website and I found it there. There's a green-colored one (item# 226875 or 226659) and an almond-colored one (item# 246576 or 246584) both of which come as either cart or wall-mount. Here's the link to item# 226875
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product=226875x
Here's some of the description:
Commercial-Quality Hose Reel Cart That A Kansas Tornado Cant Overturn! ($199.99 + $10.00 extra shipping)
That may be an overstatement, but this heavy-duty, all-steel hose reel cart weighs 70 lbs. without the hose! Its a good thing its got two extra-wide, rubber, semi-pneumatic turf tires (9- in dia.) and sealed ball bearings that make it easy to roll where you need it, without it tipping over! Holds up to 150 of 5/8 hose (not included). Machined brass fittings, with swivel hose connection. Wall-mountable with plate sold separately. 5-long, leader hose is included. 22x23x27- tall overall. Allow 4 weeks for delivery.
Wall-Mount Hose Reel. ($129.99 + $6.00 extra shipping)
The reel is the same as that on the reel cart above, but this one mounts on your wall using a heavy, 11-gauge steel mounting plate (included) that attaches to any masonry or wood frame wall. Includes 4-long, leader hose; tension brake to prevent free-spinning after pulling hose out; and anti-kink spring. Allow 4 weeks for delivery. Please specify mounting type relative to wall: perpendicular or parallel.
Optional Wall-Mount Plate (item# 226859 $39.99)
This post reminds me... Anybody tried a self-winding hose reel? I'm curious about their function & durability.
I've seen these at various places: http://www.hydro-industries.com/index.asp Also my local Home Depot stocks a battery-powered reel (I forget the brand).
Victor

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product "6875x
[...]

a home model. Great reels.