Isn't Patio a determinate

Last year I had three tomato plants each in their own pot. Two were indeterminate (Big Boy and Better Boy) and one was determinate (Patio). Yet, the Patio was producing tomatoes more like an indeterminate. I saw no difference between the three. Is this normal? I need to know so I can decide what to plant this year.
Mike S. wrote:

Patio F Hybrid is truly a determinate (grows to about two feet). I grow them from seed every year and they never get much taller than that. What you may have run into is that is you bought plants from some place that A) hasn't labeled them correctly or B) you were a victim of "switched labels".
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years