Is this a cactus?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/gina94102/06-05-07_2211-1.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/gina94102/06-05-07_2210-1.jpg

No.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Ok then,anyone have a name for this plant?
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 22:04:37 -0400, "gina94102"

I see some resemblance to Bilbergia nutans, but the parts I'd want to see to be sure aren't in those pictures.
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 22:04:37 -0400, "gina94102"

Try these:
http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/podster_1152016373_666.jpg
http://calisi.home.att.net/squill.jpg
http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week197.shtml
Thank you!!!! Do you know how to make it flower again?

No, I don't think so, but it does look like a succulent of some sort.