Is there anybody home?

Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently there aren't any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems company for any problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and after it loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......* madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

aren't
any
i am seeing posts here mad, maybe the news server you access is struggling. have you tried a link to google?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.gardens
chaz
As Chaz said, your news server having problem of getting feed from other news servers.
you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

there
company for

after it

struggling.
never got yer post, wong. But contacted the owner and operator of VIC in Knoxville and he was looking into it. I sent my friend a post in Nashville yesterday and she never got it..........somewhere there is someone's mailbox just overflowed to bursting of posts and what not. madgardener

are a non existed email address, this email account had been cancel, or the email server database are corrupted.
From your message header, you are posting through news.vic.com.
I do believe vic.com having a database problem right now, may be just index file corruption.
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m
it's been fixed.... the address is the right one....... apparently they did have problems but my mailwasher pro program had hotmail and yahoo addresses blocked..........$^%#^%R^% frell!! but it's fixed now........... madgardener
are a non existed email address,