Is there anybody home?

Is there anybody home? (yeah, I like Pink Floyd, but apparently there aren't any posts past *July 4th at 6:07 and I've alerted my systems company for any problems....tried Agent, nothing past *, tried Xnews as well, and after it loaded all the headers from last time, same thing......* madgardener who will return later to see whazzup

Reply to
madgardener

i am seeing posts here mad, maybe the news server you access is struggling. have you tried a link to google?

chaz

I send this post to "madgardener" because I believe you will not be able the see reply in the newsgroup.

Regards, Wong

-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

company for

struggling.

Reply to
nswong

Reply to
madgardener

This is the return email to me:

[Start]

The original message was received at Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:03:42 -0500 from c1m3.emaildefenseservice.com [216.40.36.35]

(expanded from: )

----- Transcript of session follows ----- mail.local: unknown name: madgard

550 ... User unknown [End]

It look like either snipped-for-privacy@vic.com are a non existed email address, this email account had been cancel, or the email server database are corrupted.

From your message header, you are posting through news.vic.com.

I do believe vic.com having a database problem right now, may be just index file corruption.