Is there an attractive outdoor trash container??

We keep our trash cans in the front of the house on the driveway by the garage door. Does anyone make an attractive 35 gallon residential trash container? I found some commercial ones with a stone panel look. Too big, too expensive.

Can you pick up some 4 ft high fence sections, relocate the cans to somewhere other than the driveway, and build something to hide them?