Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?

Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free? I want to get rid of huge pine trees but no money to pay for removal.
prad wrote:

there were 5 trees, they said somebody would call me back. Nobody ever did.

This one company wanted $1200 to remove my pine tree thats over 35 feet tall. That would be a lot of mulch... more than that one tree could produce to be equal to $1200..
If they are urban or suburban trees, no mill will touch them because of the likelihood that there are some sort of metal objects in them, and the care that must be taken in felling them.