Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?

Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free? I want to get rid of huge pine trees but no money to pay for removal.

Reply to
prad

Join the crowd. I called a sawmill about tall pines. When I told them there were 5 trees, they said somebody would call me back. Nobody ever did.

Reply to
Stubby

This one company wanted $1200 to remove my pine tree thats over 35 feet tall. That would be a lot of mulch... more than that one tree could produce to be equal to $1200..

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
William Brown