is there a list of plants you can grow from cuttings?

is there a list of plants you can grow from cuttings? This would help a lot because I would like to buy one plant and grow many from it. I've had lots of luck with coleus and I'm going to try gumbo-limbo. I live in So. Fla where everything grows fairly easy.
Thanks
I dont know of any list, but more often than not a plant can be grown from cuttings. Some plants are stubborn and you will have bad rooting percentages, and others will root more readily at certain times of the year. I would try googleing with the plant name+propagation.
Toad
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Randy) wrote in message

Below is a link that has some plants you can grow from cuttings:
http://gardening.about.com/library/blcuttings.htm
Evelyn
There are several good books on Plant propagation, try doing a search. Remember some people are much better than others at plant propagation, and some plants just don't like some people.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries