Is my magnolia dying?

I have a magnolia in my front yard. It looks like it's dying. There are some flowers on some of the branches but other branches are totally bare. Is there something I can do to save it?
I live in Long Island, New York.
Thanks in advance.
Are there any buds on the non-flowering branches?

No. There are no buds on the non-flowering brances.
There are no buds on the non-flowering branches. They're totally bare :(

Many magnolias bloom before leafing-out. In our area, there was an unusual and prolonged warm period in January followed by bitter cold. This spring, we had unseasonably warm weather followed by several hard frosts. I noticed that spring blooming shrubs like azaleas had their flower buds killed, thus only producing the occasional flower. My guess would be that your magnolia is fine, but won't have many flowers this year. It will probably produce leaves when the flowers fade. How old is the tree? Do you know the variety? Are there other similar magnolias in your neighborhood that look the same, or is yours different?
I really don't know how old they are. Since, I didn't plant them, I would say more than 10 years. There are leaves and flowers on some branches but others look dead to me :(. Hopefully they'll come back.
Thanks