Is my Grass dead??

Im new to this forum so please bear with me.

I recently had a wall buiolt on the limit of my land and the soil fro the foundations was neatly placed on my lawn, this was approx 2 week ago.

I am going to push he soil back against the wall to provide some beds.

The question is is my grass dead and what should i do to help i rejuvinate?

Thanks

Ti

-- DIGGINDEEP

Reply to
DIGGINDEEP

No One can hel

-- DIGGINDEEP

Reply to
DIGGINDEEP

All depends on the details. If the soil has only been there two weeks, and if you move it back right now. And, if you brush the dead looking mess with a stiff brush. Or very, very lightly with a tyne rake. And, water it if dry. And generally nurse it for a few weeks. You will probably get lucky. - There is chance the roots are still in good condition, - waiting to get going. But if you are impatient reseed it or re-turf it Good luc

-- Dave Roberts

Reply to
Dave Roberts