Is Michigan Bulb Company Back in Business

--------------2C90F08C1D688F3559896DDE Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I just got a catalogue from the Michigan Bulb Company with an Indiana address. Have they regrouped and who owns the company now? I don't have time to waste on a company that has had such a bad reputation and (from personal experience) delivers plants that are dead or dying, but I am curious. Randy
-- snipped-for-privacy@bellatlantic.net
--------------2C90F08C1D688F3559896DDE Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------2C90F08C1D688F3559896DDE--
run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! ( I too went to the site and LORDY LORDY it was ALL there, the LIFETIME guarantee.........the LOW LOW prices, the obscure descriptions........ALL of it!! (amazingly enough, there WAS a red tulip that was a multi flowering type that I got from them once that actually DID come back year after year and was the reason the people who bought my house started putting in flowers. Despite that I moved all my flowers, I did miss a few hidden bulbs and that tulip was one of my misses. A friend who drives by on occaison told me the redness of it draws your eye up into the yard from the street and she says it's a nice size clump of them now, so apparently SOME things do survive...........but I'd still not fall for their "great prices" of stuff. Been there, done that, been burned and finished with them for good. madgardener
</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
"........ I just got a catalogue from the Michigan Bulb Company with an Indiana address. Have they regrouped and who owns the company now? I don't have time to waste on a company that has had such a bad reputation and (from personal experience) delivers plants that are dead or dying, but I am curious. Randy ...."
Why not ask them????????
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Could be totally new owners who don't realise the reputation of the firm they have bought. I have found that so often when a company goes bad then the owners close down then start up under a new name, time after time.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
Tom Engel wrote: