is it unusual

Is it unusual to have a Clamatis flowering now on November 3rd...Bcause i have one bloom on my nellymosser......

Oh, I dunno, they throw a flowe rwhen they please :o) I've just walked by the last rosa rugosa growing in my neighbor's yard, it was frozen but still beautiful.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Not for me. I have one too.
Regards,
Hal Zone 8 Georgia
g.s wrote:

Not here in zone 7, NE TX. It was a bit chilly last night though, may have got them. At 2 this morning I suddenly realized it may get pretty cold so got up and moved the Christmas cactus, Aloe, and a buch of other potted plants in to house just in case. I like spring and fall<G> leo