Is it easy to take care of an indoor potted plant?

My friend just got promoted and I wanted to get her one of those really small potted plants (I saw some at Price Chopper). I don't want anything that's hard to take care of. I just want to give her something that will possibly help her decorate a cubicle. Do you think it's a good idea? Or do potted plants require too much care?

Thanks!

Reply to
jemshko

A really small potted plant sure ain't gonna get you into her pants... can I also assume it wasn't much of a promotion... nor is she much of a friend.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

It depends upon the plant. I would suggest Sansevieria or Aspidistra. Sansevieria is commonly known as "mother-in-law's tongue' because of its persistance. Aspidistra is commonly known as "cast-iron plant" because of its durability. Both will do well as indoor plants where the light is poor.

Reply to
David E. Ross

You're an idiot.

Reply to