Is it easy to take care of an indoor potted plant?

My friend just got promoted and I wanted to get her one of those really small potted plants (I saw some at Price Chopper). I don't want anything that's hard to take care of. I just want to give her something that will possibly help her decorate a cubicle. Do you think it's a good idea? Or do potted plants require too much care?
Thanks!
--
jemshko

jemshko.gardenbanana wrote:

A really small potted plant sure ain't gonna get you into her pants... can I also assume it wasn't much of a promotion... nor is she much of a friend.
Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

You're an idiot.
On 5/27/12 1:53 PM, jemshko wrote:

It depends upon the plant. I would suggest Sansevieria or Aspidistra. Sansevieria is commonly known as "mother-in-law's tongue' because of its persistance. Aspidistra is commonly known as "cast-iron plant" because of its durability. Both will do well as indoor plants where the light is poor.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see