Is cutting trees murder ? ? ? ? ? ?

The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my garden next to the forest.

Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Cripes I hope not or I am a serial killer.

John

Reply to
John Bachman

Depends.... if you do like we did yesterday and buy a tree too big for the house it's murder.... even if you cannibalize the tree and make wreaths and garlands for the house, that adds the charge of mutilation.... having your children hid their faces and drag the remains to behind the garage is aiding and abetting.... I'm going away for a very long time :::hangs head in shame:::

Colleen Ann zone 5 CT

Reply to
GrampysGurl

They will come to get you when you sleep at night!!

Maybe you should keep you porch light on at night just to be on the safe side?!

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

The forest gnomes will sentence you to an appropriate punishment. What they will do is sentence you to 20 years at the BPCI.. Beaver Pond Correctional Institution. There you will live with the beavers and help them cut trees, but it will be done using the beaver method: with your teeth.

Emilie

Reply to
MLEBLANCA

zendo_joystick_ankh snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Whoever is strongest makes the rules. If you have to go on the lam, make sure you keep an eye out for the Department of Gnomeland Security.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Reply to
pixi

Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN one.

Reply to
Jimbo

: > Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death? : : Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN : one. : :

And a CCA treated one at that.

Reply to
I.O.C.

Just make sure your house isn't made of sticks and cardboard. Did I say cardboard? I mean drywall. Otherwise you'll be hiding out right next to the evidence of your murder.

Snooze

Reply to
Snooze

Sounds like another case for CSI to solve!!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

CSI Trees, I can't wait.

escape

Hopefully. Then we won't have to look at STUPID post from you any more.

Reply to
Kevin French

Murder ? - Not likely.

How would a Jewish (Judean) carpenter be able to do his job about 200 years ago if no trees were cut down for his family's business?

Being extreme may be a sin, but not living life in moderation

-- mdvaden

Reply to
mdvaden

As has been pointed out in this or another newsgroup, this troll is collecting responses for a contest on the scot.ltd group. If you must respond to his juvenile postings (on every newsgroup he can find), at least remove the scot one from the group list.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard