Is cutting trees murder ? ? ? ? ? ?

The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my garden next to the forest.
Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death?
On 12 Dec 2004 04:09:21 -0800, zendo_joystick_ankh snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam) wrote:

Cripes I hope not or I am a serial killer.
John

Depends.... if you do like we did yesterday and buy a tree too big for the house it's murder.... even if you cannibalize the tree and make wreaths and garlands for the house, that adds the charge of mutilation.... having your children hid their faces and drag the remains to behind the garage is aiding and abetting.... I'm going away for a very long time :::hangs head in shame:::
Colleen Ann zone 5 CT
They will come to get you when you sleep at night!!
Maybe you should keep you porch light on at night just to be on the safe side?!

Just make sure your house isn't made of sticks and cardboard. Did I say cardboard? I mean drywall. Otherwise you'll be hiding out right next to the evidence of your murder.
Snooze
Sounds like another case for CSI to solve!!!!!

CSI Trees, I can't wait.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:42:37 GMT, "Cereus-validus..."

Murder ? - Not likely.
How would a Jewish (Judean) carpenter be able to do his job about 200 years ago if no trees were cut down for his family's business?
Being extreme may be a sin, but not living life in moderation
-- mdvaden

The forest gnomes will sentence you to an appropriate punishment. What they will do is sentence you to 20 years at the BPCI.. Beaver Pond Correctional Institution. There you will live with the beavers and help them cut trees, but it will be done using the beaver method: with your teeth.
Emilie
zendo_joystick_ankh snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam) wrote in

Whoever is strongest makes the rules. If you have to go on the lam, make sure you keep an eye out for the Department of Gnomeland Security.
Touche!! You'd better believe it!!!!

Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN one.
: > The forest gnomes want to sue me because I cut a few trees in my : > garden next to the forest. : > : > Is cutting trees murder and will they sentence me to death? : : Absolutely...and for real justice you must be hung on a gallows...a WOODEN : one. : :
And a CCA treated one at that.
Bruno Beam wrote:

Hopefully. Then we won't have to look at STUPID post from you any more.

As has been pointed out in this or another newsgroup, this troll is collecting responses for a contest on the scot.ltd group. If you must respond to his juvenile postings (on every newsgroup he can find), at least remove the scot one from the group list.