Is Cool Weather Coming?

Although, you couldn't tell from the sweat running down my back it must be true. Seeing early as well as late day dragonflies again. Brown ones; pretty green ones. I'm optimistic but know it's just a tease. This part of FL is a lo-o-ong way from cool weather. Mine was a humid steadly-warming morning of deadheading two or three flocks of "Florida Elephant's Foot": a slowly migratory wildflower that, if left to its own devices, eventually dominate the clearing. On the positive side, the stuff does choke out that damnable bahiagrass that the cattle people introduced years ago. Now, though, it's time to relax with a cuppa Ceylon single-estate FOP and watch the soap with DW. If that ain't gardening, then, I don't know what is....

Reply to
<balvenieman