Invasive Vine ID (link to pix)

First two pictures on the top of page one - any help is appreciated. This sucker grows fast!

Thanks LeeAnne

Reply to
LeeAnne

Here's a photo of the tan when it's fanned out:

can also be a cuckoo. They don't have bands under their tail, but a series of dots, which are relatively symmetrical and the size is about twice that of a blue jay...maybe one and a half times the size instead of twice.

Does this bird make a noise? Cuckoo's make a knock>

animaux

lol, I don't think I have Cuckoo's - I should have mentioned I'm about 20 miles north of Boston. Maybe it's a sharpie then and not a coop? It was much larger than a jay, maybe more like crow sized. I always thought coop's had three bands on their tails, hmmm

Thanks LeeAnne

> It can also be a cuckoo. They don't have bands under their tail, but a series

Reply to
LeeAnne

PS - I think I heard 'him' make a couple of chirpy/squeaks. After looking at

(again) I'm pretty sure this is an immature cooper's.

Reply to
LeeAnne