Invasive Vine ID (link to pix)

www.chewedtoast.com
First two pictures on the top of page one - any help is appreciated. This sucker grows fast!
Thanks LeeAnne
--
------
If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay

lol, I don't think I have Cuckoo's - I should have mentioned I'm about 20 miles north of Boston. Maybe it's a sharpie then and not a coop? It was much larger than a jay, maybe more like crow sized. I always thought coop's had three bands on their tails, hmmm
Thanks LeeAnne

This
PS - I think I heard 'him' make a couple of chirpy/squeaks. After looking at www.enature.com (again) I'm pretty sure this is an immature cooper's.