Interesting Saved Seed Thing

This winter I came across a container of Figaro Sweet Italian Pimento seed that I had saved, with out any care, ten years ago. They had been prepared and stored carelessly. Still had chunks of flesh attached and I remember that they were only air dried and tossed in the container.

I planted three cells of them heavily, expecting no results, but came up with roughly 50% germination.

Kind of a gift from the past Charlie to the future Charlie. It is a very thick walled, large sweet pimiento. Got the original from Shepherd's Seeds in '97.

Care Charlie

Reply to
Charlie