Interesting New Gardening Site

Hello,
Just to let you know, I've recently developed a gardening website wher you can buy a whole range of plants and gardening items. All the plant being sold are grown at Jackson's Nurseries in the heart of the Pea District.
Just though you might find this useful if you haven't got the time t visit the local garden centre or if you enjoy a bit of interne shopping. The site has a secure ordering system and, as you're dealin directly with the grower, you'll also notice that our prices are ver competitive. We value customer service ery highly and you can email u for any gardening help & advice that you may need.
Take a look... http://www.jacksonsnurseries.co.uk
-- luke_jack61188
The page to which you refer is non-standard:     <URL:http://validator.w3.org/ reports 34 HTML 4.01 errors.     <URL:http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ reports 2 style-sheeterrors.
--

David E. Ross
<URL:http://www.rossde.com/
David Ross wrote:

The W3C Validator finds:
www.google.com - 51 errors www.yahoo.com - 280 errors www.cnn.com - 109 errors slashdot.org - 114 errors
And you're criticizing him for a lousy 34 errors? He's actually done fantastic compared to the rest of the web -- especially compared to the most visited sites on the web. Don't believe me? Try running some of your favorite sites, and see which ones are "compliant". Other than the W3C itself, and Mozilla.org, you're going to have problems finding any sites that people have ever heard of that don't have errors -- and usually far more than his measly 34 errors.
So that begs the question: Is a "standard" really a standard if nearly everyone ignores it?
No. Of course it isn't. Their "standards" are essentially irrelevant in the real world.
--
Warren H.