Instructions for Honda FG201 Tiller

I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came without any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy please?
If someone could scan it and email to snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk I would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.
Thanks in anticipation
Dave Elsy
--
daveelsy

daveelsy wrote:

Do ti yourself!! http://ww1.honda.co.uk/power/owner/manualsLG.html
Tom J

Why didn't you check the Honda.com web site? There may be a different version for the UK.
Check here... a lot on the page, will take a while to load: http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/products/manuals/Default.aspx
brooklyn1 wrote:

He already had a direct link to Honda UK with the Fg201 Owner's manual!! ;-)
Tom J
Try looking around http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/products/manuals/Default.aspx
I didn't see your model listed, but there may be a similar one.