Instructions for Honda FG201 Tiller

I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came without any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy please?

If someone could scan it and email to snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk I would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave Elsy

Reply to
daveelsy

Do ti yourself!!

Tom J

Why didn't you check the Honda.com web site? There may be a different version for the UK.

Check here... a lot on the page, will take a while to load:

brooklyn1

He already had a direct link to Honda UK with the Fg201 Owner's manual!! ;-)

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J