Installing paver walkway... what if the sand gets rained on?

Hi everyone!
We are in the process of installing a paver walkway/patio and we just finished laying the 1" of sand and plan on screeding it in the morning. Just saw the weather report and they've changed it and now are calling for some rain overnight.
How will "wet" sand affect our paver job? I was under the impression that it needed to be dry sand, and just wanted to make sure this isn't going to mess everything up.
Thanks in advance for advice!
PS. we are following this project plan: http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/patios/patios_1.htm
Ima Googler wrote:

Assuming you followed *all* the steps the area should drain well and there shouldn't be a problem. If it is a gully washer overnight you might want to wait.

USDA Zone 8b
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:44:01 -0800, Ima Googler wrote:

It should be perfectly fine. If you have a hard rain you may need to add a little more sand to the pad that may have been washed / splashed out. Either way re-check your grade before you lay your stone. Enjoy your new patio.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com