injured Agave

I just bought an octopus agave and my dog ran into it and broke one of the tips so that it's dangling. About 2 inches or so was damaged on the tip of the leaf. the plant is about 2 feet tall overall and pretty young, it was just planted 2 weeks ago. Does this kind of damage heal pretty quickly on these plants or will it look like this for a long time?

Reply to
huerochingon

The plant itself will be fine, but that leaf will always be broken.

Reply to
Toni

Its not a problem. Just remove the broken part and the remaining part of the leaf will heal.

Have that damn dog put on a short chain before the stupid mutt does any more damage.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....