indoor window extension thingy?

I need help! I was trying to google (and froogle) for the following (which I know exists, in some form somewhere): it's something you can put in your window (regular casement style - vertical hung), made probably of wood or metal and acrylic or polycarbonate, maybe even glass. It extends the window outwards, looks vaguely like an aquarium, only the opening would be facing you if you could look out of it. I thought this was something used as a semipermanent (easy installation as a window air conditioner) gardening window, or *maybe* a place for a cat to sit technically outside of the house to look at birds and the like. I hardly have any windowsill space or even room to make shelves and so I thought this would be ideal for my modest kitchen window. Any ideas or links?
Cheers, Rebecca
bex wrote:

Try this.
http://h2othouse.com/html/window_greenhouse.html
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

bex wrote:

Or this.
http://www.1stwindows.com/members/superior/aluminum/greenhouse.htm
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

(which
vertical
maybe
aquarium,
thought
window
hardly
this
Nope, neither of these. What I saw before looks about the same size as a window air conditioner and fits in the same way, not the same size as the whole window. Thanks anyway.
Rebecca
instead of the ones require "installation" I made an orchid box for a south facing window in a rental in D.C. I used 12" x 1" wide boards to form a "box" in the window. if the sides are cut right they will need to be hammered gently into place and hold the bottom and top firmly in place. then I screwed a board to the sides across the bottom of the front, maybe 4 inches high and lined the bottom up the sides with plastic, stapling into the wood part, tape on the glass. From the wood on top I put hooks to hang some plants. I cut egg crate to fit in the lined box to hold the orchids out of the water. it worked really well. painted the cedar black. Ingrid