indoor plant with dark red leaves

I want to know if there are any good indoor plants that have dark red leaves. Can be a vine too. I considered croton plant but the room I want to put it in gets only indirect light. It has a window but we keep it closed all the time. Could you please suggest alternatives?

Thanks.

Reply to
ted

Which compass direction does the window face? When in the day does it get the most light?

Most plants that have brightly colored leaves tend to lose their color when grown indoors with weaker light.

If you try to grow a croton under those conditions it will drop its leaves and die.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

It faces East but the window has blinds and we keep the blinds closed all the time. The room is bright enough that it doesn't need lights on during the day.

Thanks

Reply to
ted

Try artificial plants or an erotic sculpture painted dark red instead.

Reply to
Cereus-validus