indoor plant ID ??

spent some time looking up leads in various sites, but can't even come close.
Growing in a small hanging pot above the sink ( extra humidity?), is a vinelike "hairy" plant about 2+ ft long with several 1/8 " woody stems. It has tiny green leaves ( 1 inch long by 1/16 inch wide) which eminate from a stem in clumps of three, four, up to 6 or from side branches . These side branches occur where the leaves are joined. It has clusters of a dozen or more tiny single (1/8") white/cream flowers which also eminate from the same joints on a hairlike stem up to 2 " long. When I just transplanted it, there were soft white bulbulous tubers? filling the pot.
This plant has been in the family for years and I'd like to know how to properly care for it and divide it.
Thanks in advance for any hints/links,
Stew Corman from sunny Endicott
Do a Google image search for "Asparagus".

Cereus-validus. Wrote:

I'm thinking asparagus fern too. Take a look here at the differen varieties that you can search with.
http://tinyurl.com/3sfsg
New
-- Newt

Thanks, you hit the nail on the head .. a variety of the "asparagus fern" I would never have guessed it.
Stew Corman from sunny Endicott