Indoor grow room-hydrohut

Hi all,
I am just thinking to start indoor gardening at my home. I have heare about the indoor grow room "hydrohut". Anyone of you know about it? I yes, pls guide me how its work? Is it a complicated equipment? Is i performing well? Pls help me regarding this
-- hydrohuts

In case this is not spam...
I have a 4x8 Hydrohut as an orchid room. They are just huge canvas 'rooms' around a metal frame. They are terribly overpriced and difficult to assemble, especially if the identifying markers on each piece have worn away as mine had. They are also durable, extremely well designed, and already have openings for ventilation and electrical service, plus heavy duty zippered entrances on any side to make them very versatile. Throw in some HPS lighting and a couple of Vortex fans and you've got yourself a dandy little grow room that is very easy to control with regard to temperature and humidity.
Anyone with the proper tools and decent carpentry skills could build a plant room for much less money. I had neither so bit the bullet and bought a Hydrohut. It is perfect for my needs.
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky

I see I am not the only one who is watching through the long hours of the night.
Care Charlie
Charlie wrote in -- wouldn't that be the first

Nope. I normally get UP around four or five. In the winter I may even sleep as late as 6.