Improving Your Garden by Adding a Fountain

A great way to spice up your garden is to add a water feature. These can be both soothing and aesthetically appealing. I've found that there's... Click the link below to read the entire article.

fryedaddy

If you included a method to be sure you sufficient water to run such things your spam would be more useful.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Like the last previous 3 summers in central TX. Or, in Alabama right now. Kinda like using surface water in the Saharan desert.

Thought about it under cover of some live oaks and cedars on my place. The cedar leaf fall would clog it up in no time. Live oaks, maybe about two weeks per year same problem. Out in the open, in the middle of the sun, no way. Ever see a bird bath dry up in one day, happens here. Dave

Reply to
Dave