Improving the gardening experience for the retired gardener

Hello,
My name is Andrew Castle and I am a final year student studying Product Design Engineering at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. I am just about to start a project titled: "Improving the gardening experience for the retired gardener". I have done some early user research and found that there is a gap in the market for a product, which could help bending/kneeling while planting or weeding. The reason why have posted today is I was wondering if there is any willing gardeners who would like to help me with some user research. I am not sure what exact research I am going to do yet but most likely be observation, interviews, questionnaires etc. I live in Glasgow and have access to a car so anywhere in the surrounding area would be perfect. People who don't live in central Scotland can still be very helpful as i still would be able to perform telephone questionnaires/surveys etc.
Thanks and if anyone is interested, you can send me an email at: snipped-for-privacy@strath.ac.uk or leave a message below.
Look forward to hearing from people
Andrew
--
andrewcastle

Hi Guys,
I have designed a questionnaire which will help me with my project. I would be very grateful if I could get some respondents which would help me refine a my thoughts
The .doc file can be found at:
http://tinyurl.com/yzmgkzh
Just 'copy and paste' the link in your browser and you will be taken to a page where you can download the file.
My email address is on the form
Thanks :)
Andrew
--
andrewcastle

didn't.
andrewcastle wrote:

broken
Hi Guys
Massive apologies for the broken link. I have reposted now and it should work
Here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/yzmgkzh
If you still cant get it, email me on snipped-for-privacy@strath.ac.uk and I will forward on the questionnaire
Sorry again and look forward to hearing from you guys!
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: > ;866852']andrewcastle wrote:-

--
andrewcastle

"THE FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..
A file link is only available for a certain number of days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first."

why would anyone want to play with you? That entire "xxxbanter" domain seems to be becoming UK's googlegroups.
--
the Balvenieman
Running on single malt in U.S.A.

--
andrewcastle

Right it seems yousendit is useless.
I am using this now:
http://tinyurl.com/ygwbald
Should be able to get the file from here. Just click on the document image
Thanks
Andrew
andrewcastle;867098 Wrote: > Hi Guys