ignore any posts made in my name today!

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)
please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took u for a ride.........
Rae
P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:57:02 -0400, rachael simpson

Whaaaat? I gotta take exception with your non-frog-cooking thing!
Frogs are one of the few critters I still hunt and eat. Frog legs....wow....a delicacy.
Now you did it.....I'm drooling.
Care Charlie
says...

Extra points if you recognise this withOUT looking it up...
"Frog legs, Frog legs, Frog legs And Fries!"
...Sung by a guy in a big cartoonish fake-frog suit...
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /

Dangit........I give. And I give after looking it up. Couldn't find it.
Crap, crap, crap.......I *hate* being stumped like this.
Please, PLEASE......gimme the answer!!
charlie, with no extra points tonite.....phooo
On 6/30/07 11:56 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@nntp.aioe.org,

Gives me vertigo but
Fried Frog Legs
16 small or 8 large pairs frog legs 1 cup buttermilk 1 cup corn flour 1/2 teaspoon salt Lard or oil (for frying) 1 bunch parsley, washed and dried 2 lemons, quartered
Prepare legs by cutting off backbone (if any remains) with a pair of poultry shears. Cut legs in two where they join. If they are fresh, parboil 3 minutes in acidulated water (1 portion lemon juice to 4 portions water), drain and pat dry, Soak for 1 hour in the buttermilk.
Mix flour with seasonings in a paper bag, add legs, and shake to coat them. Heat lard or oil until hot but not smoking, 375 degrees F, and fry legs a few at a time until golden brown, 2 or 3 minutes. Fry parsley about 1 minute, drain on paper towels, and serve with the frog legs and lemon quarters.
--
Bon Appetit

Sounds like I do, 'cept the corn flour...I use flour/fine corn meal mix (splitting hairs, I know). I'll try cornflour next time, which may be soon! Right time of year and all that!
Never tried the fried parsley with..sounds quite good.thanks
BTW........lard is the way to go for that just right flavor. Yeah, I know.......you'll still be posting whilst I am scattered about the garden.
Charlie